Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A special moment you enjoyed with your family




Friday 22nd January 2010

Hey guys you probably are wondering what the question means right ( well of course as i am too )? Well, what does it really mean? Does it mean to go out somewhere that's really famous ( no i don't think so...)?

Actually, it just means some time that you spend with your family. In short, its FAMILY TIME! Well, what i do with family is just to go out for a walk with them after dinner. Sometimes we go to the lagoon thats opposite VS, sometimes we walk all the way to Bedok ( hey don think i am crazy ok? I live in Siglap so its near to VS ). Some people might think this is not a special moment that you enjoy with your family right? Well, it IS as it lets me and my family to relax and get away from the worries of our everyday life.

Well, Hong Yi plays games with his family to relax. For me, obviously as i have told you, i go for walks. Today after dinner, my family and i just went for a walk at the lagoon. Walking past school, my mum suddenly asked me about what happened at school this week. Then, i told her the funny and sad parts that had happened ( of course lols >.< ).
The whole family laughed as i retold my school life for the whole week.

Well, going for a walk is a special time that i truly enjoy with my family ( sorry for keeping you in the suspense. My family consists of me, my mum, my dad and my very very annoying sister ). It bonds us together so that we can truly understand each other! Also, as we walk leisurely, it can help us to exercise and keep fit physically while we relax mentally ( both sides hehe! ).

As its getting late, i am going to end here for tonight. Last but not least, i am going to post some pictures of the lagoon where we usually go for a walk. Cya ( see you! ) and bye! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment